jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Tako Schotanus" <quinte...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DM Rule #4: Beware of Same Name Siblings.
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:58:42 GMT
Sorry, but I can't live with that :-)

Blog titles won't change that often (if they do maybe you should think
about them a bit more) but in lots of other cases information like
that might change a lot and would soon fill the repository with
rubbish. I thought the rule was to have meaningful names? :-)

I person that was put in /people/spain/madrid/JuanJoseRodriguezMorales
who moves to Barcelona should be moved to /people/spain/barcelona in
my opinion. Leaving him in madrid just defeats the whole purpose of
having meaningful names IMHO.