jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Mark Waschkowski" <mwaschkow...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Isolation level inconsistency.
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 20:05:34 GMT
Hi Julian,

I've actually brought this issue up with the version 1.0 of the spec and
found it confusing. Using

  session.getRootNode().getNode(path)

'sees' any transient changes already, so there is already support for the
transient changes within JCR and the session, albeit not using queries.
Furthermore, SQL databases all see transient changes within the same
transaction, so there is certainly precedent (and examples) for this type of
behavior...

Best,

Mark

--