jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Mihai Anescu" <mane...@totalsoft.ro>
Subject Inactive logical session handle called
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:10:20 GMT
Guys?

Anybody else had this problem?

So now I have a managed bean, and I try to reset the session when I have
a new transaction. Apparently I missed something because I get this
exception. But the creepy thing is the exception is thrown even if I
test
session.isLive(), which I hoped would allow me to reinitialize the
session when needed.

Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Inactive logical session
handle called
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCAManagedConnection.getSession(JCAManagedConn
ection.java:227)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCASessionHandle.getSession(JCASessionHandle.j
ava:84)
	at
org.apache.jackrabbit.jca.JCASessionHandle.getRootNode(JCASessionHandle.
java:135)