jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: neighboring node
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 11:51:07 GMT
Hi,

> a page should contain a link to the previous and next page.

I understand. I think this is an important use case. At the moment my
only solution (that is faster than iterating) would be to store the
node name (or path) of the next and previous page in each page.

In the JCR API, I couldn't find a way to solve this problem. I found:
Node.getIndex(): returns the index of this node within the ordered set
of its same-name sibling nodes. But I wouldn't use same-name siblings.

Node.getNode(java.lang.String relPath): Returns the node at relPath
relative to this node. ".." means parent node. But I don't think that
following sibling or preceding sibling are supported.

Thomas