jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Thomas Mueller" <thomas.tom.muel...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Verify Error - Do I need to rebuild Jackrabbit 1.3 for Java 1.4?
Date Sat, 14 Jul 2007 07:52:31 GMT
Hi,

I suggest you also post the actual error message and a stack trace,
this simplifies solving the problem.

> The errors only occur running in debug mode.

Strange.

> One thing I've noticed in trying to do the rebuild from the 1.3 source is that some classes
are not in > the source jar. Example: XPathTokenManager, which is where I'm getting the
> verify error.

How did you rebuild? I used Maven 2, and typed:

mvn install

So far this worked for me.

> the only code I'm in in the error stack trace is JackRabbit
> code.

Still maybe it is not a Jackrabbit problem (hard to tell without the
error message and stack trace).

Thomas