jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Ijonas Kisselbach" <ijonas.kisselb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: How to organize deploment on JBOSS
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 15:02:48 GMT
Hi Anton,

I keep my repository.xml file in my <repository-home> location, which is
specified in jackrabbit-ds.xml datasource file. That way in a model-2
deployment, you can have as many repositories as you have *-ds.xml files.

Example jackrabbit-ds.xml:

<connection-factories>
    <tx-connection-factory>
        <jndi-name>jcr/local</jndi-name>
        <xa-transaction/>
        <rar-name>jackrabbit-jca-1.3.rar</rar-name>
        <connection-definition>javax.jcr.Repository</connection-definition>
        <config-property name="homeDir" type="java.lang.String
">c:/java/jboss-4.0.5.GA/jackrabbit</config-property>
        <config-property name="configFile" type="java.lang.String
">c:/java/jboss-4.0.5.GA/jackrabbit/repository.xml</config-property>
        <config-property name="bindSessionToTransaction" type="
java.lang.Boolean">true</config-property>
    </tx-connection-factory>
</connection-factories>

Hope it helps,
Ij.