jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From IvanLatysh <i...@yourmail.com>
Subject Re: Isolation level inconsistency.
Date Mon, 23 Jul 2007 03:13:50 GMT
Julian Reschke wrote:

> Ivan, on the other hand you didn't reply to my question about how the
> "query result post-processing" you proposed is going to work. Maybe you
> could enlighten us on that?
I am sorry.

 >>When you say post-process, do you mean something like "remove false positives,
 >>and add missing nodes from the transient space"?
Yes.

 >>Because that, I think, would not be sufficient for some queries possible in
 >>JCR 2.0.
Can you please provide an example of such query?

   At the end consistence is more important. Even if query run against
persistence state only without taking into account transient state is should
return persistent state.
   But now query run against persistent state and return transient state, that
is totally confusing.

--
Ivan Latysh
ivan@yourmail.com