jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From IvanLatysh <i...@yourmail.com>
Subject Re: Isolation level inconsistency.
Date Sun, 22 Jul 2007 17:47:45 GMT
David Nuescheler wrote:

> I would like to make sure that I understand your intention.
>
> (a) JCR should not mandate the scope of query wrt the transient space
> (b) Jackrabbit should implement isolation differently
I will quote my original message:
[quote]
=== Proposal ===========================================
  4.6.12 QueryResult
QueryResults reflect any pending changes currently stored in the session.
[/quote]

My intention is:
  1) Spec *must* define query scope and isolation level(s).
  2) JackRabbit *must* implement query exactly per spec.

I am listening for all members and looking for a use-cases that contradict my
idea. Such discussions prove my idea right or wrong.

When discussion will cool down I will summarize it and send a feedback to
jsr-283-comments@jcp.org.

So far it looks like I hit the honey pot, I see a few use-cases from list
members in support of an idea and none against and it bother me.

--
Ivan Latysh
ivan@yourmail.com