jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Nick Stolwijk <nick_stolw...@planet.nl>
Subject Re: multi access problem
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 09:08:18 GMT
We've seen deadlocks in Jackrabbit in combination with Oracle. When the
oracle connection gets broken, there is no timeout on the socket.read()
inside the Oracle driver. This in combination with Jackrabbit, which
also has a locking system causes us deadlocks. Maybe your problem is
related?

Hth,

Nick Stolwijk