jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Marcel Reutegger <marcel.reuteg...@gmx.net>
Subject Re: seems the search index is invalid when upgrade to 1.3 from 1.1?
Date Wed, 11 Jul 2007 07:11:31 GMT
lujie wrote:
> Hi, I have a strang problem when upgrade from 1.1 to 1.3. Using 1.1 , all is
> fine, but when using 1.3, the simple get node way return null. for example:
> "/jcr:root/hobbit:adminSpaces//element(*,hobbit:workspace)[@hobbit:subject='todo']

did you also upgrade the lucene.jar file? jackrabbit 1.3 requires lucene 2.0,
while jackrabbit 1.1 worked with lucene 1.4.3.

another reason may be that the upgraded repository configuration now also
contains an index on the version storage, whereas before it did not. in that
case you need to re-index all workspaces.

View raw message