jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Brian Thompson <elephant...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Please remove my name
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 17:49:15 GMT

Sending the request to the list itself just echoes it to everyone on the
list :)

jinu thomas wrote:
> Hi
>   I included my name in this list as I was working in a project that was using Jackrabbit.
I want to really appreciate you for maintaining such kind of service that provides ample support
to developers to move ahead and develop a bug free code without any issues.
>   I want to give a round of applause to you for this. Now since, I am not using Jackrabbit,
Can you please remove my name from the list?
>   Thanks a lot for your cooperation,
>   Regards
>   Jinu Thomas

View raw message