jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject Re: restore workspace data from OraclePersistenceManager?
Date Tue, 03 Jul 2007 13:40:21 GMT
I am just using a regular file system, I am not using the OracleFileSystem.

I was hoping to restore the jackrabbit workspace data from the OraclePersistenceManager.

Thanks.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisberg@gmail.com>
To: users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Sent: Tuesday, July 3, 2007 3:07:34 AM (GMT-0500) America/New_York
Subject: Re: restore workspace data from OraclePersistenceManager?

hi phillip

On 7/2/07, Phillip Rhodes <spamsucks@rhoderunner.com> wrote:
> Hi everyone.
>
> I am using the OraclePersistenceManager and supposing that I "lost" the filesystem, what
could I do to get jackrabbit back up and running?

what do you mean by "lost teh filesystem"? are you using OracleFileSystem?
could you please elaborate?

cheers
stefan

> I am trying to do some search testing (no changing of the repository) on my development
machine, and would like to use the production data that is in the OraclePersistenceManager.

> Thanks.
>
> BTW, I am going to also be using stitches/jackrabbit in my project authsum which will
store user uploaded images as part of the user's identify for anti-phishing measures.  Full
write-up to come.