jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From jinu thomas <tj...@yahoo.co.in>
Subject Please remove my name
Date Sat, 07 Jul 2007 07:01:49 GMT
Hi

  I included my name in this list as I was working in a project that was using Jackrabbit.
I want to really appreciate you for maintaining such kind of service that provides ample support
to developers to move ahead and develop a bug free code without any issues.

  I want to give a round of applause to you for this. Now since, I am not using Jackrabbit,
Can you please remove my name from the list?

  Thanks a lot for your cooperation,

  Regards
  Jinu Thomas