jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject restore workspace with OraclePersistenceManager on different machine?
Date Thu, 26 Jul 2007 17:35:25 GMT
Hello,

I have a instance of jackrabbit running with OraclePersistenceManager on a remote machine.

I would like to setup a second (readonly) repository on my local machine that shares the same
data as the aforementioned repository so that I can do some analysis on some performance problems
that I am having.

I thought by just starting up the repository on my local machine with the OraclePersistenceManager
configured the same as the first repository (same database instance) would cause jackrabbit
to recreate the workspace directories and index directories and set them up for use, but alas,
this is not the case.

Any xpath query that I perform fails to return anything.

I would appreciate any help and guidance on getting past this so I can dig deeper in what
part of my usage of jackrabbit is causing problems.  Is there a way to instruct jackrabbit
to refresh the filesystem using the PersistenceManager as it's source for data?

Thanks.
Phillip