jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "harvey waters" <harvey.wat...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: DM Rule #3: Workspaces are for corresponding nodes.
Date Tue, 10 Jul 2007 08:31:09 GMT
So an 'audit log' would be a good reason to setup a new workspace. We're
thinking here that the audit log is a different perspective (or perhaps
aspect) of the node in the main 'data workspace'.

Is it possible to get a session to write to two workspaces within a
transaction, surely this must be possible as versioning occurs within a
transaction ?