jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "harvey waters" <harvey.wat...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: Audit Trail
Date Wed, 04 Jul 2007 11:06:21 GMT
Thanks for the comments david.

Our other concern is around the transation managment, we're using an Open
Source stack tomcat/spring/springmodules/acegi/jackrabbit. The audit trail
requires that all our write operations are held in a transaction. Now I know
that JackRabbit supports transactions but has anyone got an open source
stack to actually work with transactions or would it be better if I deployed
jackrabbit into a full blown application server ? On ServerSide you
described JackRabbit as a bit 'rough around the edges' I'm kinda hoping your
not including transaction management in that ?