jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "harvey waters" <harvey.wat...@googlemail.com>
Subject Re: JBoss JTA transaction timeout
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 09:30:33 GMT
Is there any way round this ? I'm about to add transaction support but I use
an administrator session to retrieve an acl from the content to decide
wether the user has access to the node or not. How has everyone else dealt
with this problem ? I guess I would have to change the code to do the access
check prior to starting the transaction ?