jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Sridhar Raman" <sridhar.ra...@gmail.com>
Subject Bundle persistence error
Date Tue, 17 Jul 2007 11:25:25 GMT
I have a node called contNode, which contains many other nodes.
I am getting this error when I do a simple contNode.hasNode("tx:entities"):

> 0094 [http-8080-Processor25] ERROR
> org.apache.jackrabbit.core.persistence.bundle.BundleDbPersistenceManager -
> failed to read bundle: dfd65242-d871-4110-828e-18a0f7553b83:
> java.io.IOException: ERROR 40XD0: Container has been closed

This log is generated, and the method hasNode returns false.  But if I do a
hasNode after this, I get the proper response, which is true.  Any idea why
this might happen?

This happens every time I am running our application (that uses Jackrabbit)
for the first time since Tomcat is switched on.  If I just call the same
method again, it works fine.

This problem also appears in the JCR Browser plugin for Eclipse.

I have been getting this problem ever since I moved to Jackrabbit version
1.3.  Can someone throw some light on the reason behind this?

Thanks,
Sridhar