jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Hendrik Beck \(camunda\)" <hendrik.b...@camunda.com>
Subject RE: Isolation level inconsistency.
Date Fri, 20 Jul 2007 13:12:46 GMT
> From: Julian Reschke [mailto:julian.reschke@gmx.de]
> Actually, I wasn't talking about Jackrabbit either.
>
> If JCR 2.0 adds requirements that are unlikely to be implemented, that's
> IMHO a problem. Either you'll end up with no implementations, or with
> broken implementations (with respect to that feature).

Ok, that's also a good point, Julian, I haven't thought about that one. For
me it just seemed to be more logical to talk about the specification and the
requirements first and then maybe think about implementation details, not
vice versa. "Maybe", because it's JCR, not Jackrabbit...

Let's just say in the end we want the same, Jackrabbit to work according to
a good JCR spec ;-)

Best regards
Hendrik