jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "David Nuescheler" <da...@day.com>
Subject Re: Accessing Node.getName() within a query - no jcr:name psuedo property?
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 13:31:11 GMT
Hi Shaun,

interesting issue, I haven't thought of that yet.

AFAIK there is nothing equivalent to a jcr:name column.

I assume that your usecase is probably something that would
sort a query result which consists of (let's say) a list of "files" by name.

This may well be worth a JIRA issue and maybe even a request
for the spec ( jsr-283-comments@jcp.org ).

regards,
david