jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Bob Wieler" <bob.wie...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Merge Problems
Date Thu, 05 Jul 2007 16:14:00 GMT
I just wanted to follow up with an answer to my previous question.

I ended up working around this by performing a system view export on the
frozen node with a custom ContentHandler to manipulate the output to
something that can be imported as a non-frozen node. The custom
ContentHandler changes the name of the node to the actual name rather than
jcr:frozenNode, changing the uuid to the value of the frozenUuid, and
removing the fields that are unnecessary.

It works however if anyone can think of a better solution that would be
appreciated.

Thank you,

Bob