jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Phillip Rhodes <spamsu...@rhoderunner.com>
Subject restore workspace data from OraclePersistenceManager?
Date Mon, 02 Jul 2007 16:18:37 GMT
Hi everyone.

I am using the OraclePersistenceManager and supposing that I "lost" the filesystem, what could
I do to get jackrabbit back up and running?

I am trying to do some search testing (no changing of the repository) on my development machine,
and would like to use the production data that is in the OraclePersistenceManager.

Thanks.

BTW, I am going to also be using stitches/jackrabbit in my project authsum which will store
user uploaded images as part of the user's identify for anti-phishing measures.  Full write-up
to come.

Philip