jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: multi access problem
Date Thu, 12 Jul 2007 06:07:29 GMT
Hi Michal,

Are you running your RCP client in the same Eclipse instance in which
you are possibly debugging Jackrabbit ? This tends to be problematic,
but not because of Jackrabbit but because of the setup: you might have a
breakpoint at a location where Jackrabbit is locked and on the other
hand Jackrabbit might be waiting for something and in the end both
Jackrabbit and the Eclipse client freeze.

I also have a JCR client plugin for Eclipse and I always pay very much
attention to NOT debug the plugin in the same Eclipse instance that I
run it (or at least, I do not have a connection to Jackrabbit in the
debugging Eclipse instance).

Hope this helps.

Regards
Felix