jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Felix Meschberger <fmesc...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: DM Rule #4: Beware of Same Name Siblings.
Date Mon, 09 Jul 2007 06:09:33 GMT
Hi,

I completely agree with this asset and would even go one step further:
Do not use SNS under any circumstances unless you know exaclty what you
are doing and are prepared for tons of problems. So about the only use
case for SNS I could imagine is actually importing an XML file into a
item hierarchy, which is never individually modified.

This is my very personal opinion based on very bad experience with SNS.

Regards
Felix