jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From dhartford <dhartf...@ghsinc.com>
Subject Re: DM Rule #3: Workspaces are for corresponding nodes.
Date Fri, 27 Jul 2007 12:02:02 GMT

I have a question (based on ignorance) of Workspaces.  When you say they are
a boundary for references and query, is the intent that you can not
cross-query multiple workspaces?

My original thought for one scenario is for Records Management, and having a
workspace on a per-year basis (making it easy for repository backup).  But,
still need to support query across all years/workspace.

Is this a valid scenario for utilizing workspaces?