jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From bilobag <bilo...@hotmail.com>
Subject Junit testing with Jackrabbit using AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2007 15:41:40 GMT

I'm am in the process of setting up Junit testing for my Jackrabbit based CMS
web application using JSF and Spring. I finally got my test to see the
config files I need, but now I get the following error message. It seems
like the JcrTemplate isn't opening up a new JCR session so that I can access
the repository. Everything works fine when the application is
deployed...just not for my Junit test. Since I don't get any errors about
being able to initialize any of my Dependency Injected beans...i would
assume everything is initialized properly. Does anyone know what i'm
missing? Do I need to set something in the
AbstractDependencyInjectionSpringContextTests class to initialize the
repository?

javax.jcr.RepositoryException: this session has been closed
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.SessionImpl.sanityCheck (SessionImpl.java:353)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.ItemImpl.sanityCheck(It emImpl.java:153)
at org.apache.jackrabbit.core.NodeImpl.getUUID(NodeIm pl.java:2803)
at org.bmpcoe.cwe5.service.impl.NodeServiceImpl.getNo
deByPath(NodeServiceImpl.java:165)
at org.bmpcoe.cwe5.service.NodeServiceTests.testGetAl
lFiles(NodeServiceTests.java:41)
at org.springframework.test.ConditionalTestCase.runBa
re(ConditionalTestCase.java:69)
at org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.EclipseDefa
ultExecutor.executeTargets(EclipseDefaultExecutor. java:32)
at org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAnt
Runner.run(InternalAntRunner.java:423)
at org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.antsupport.InternalAnt
Runner.main(InternalAntRunner.java:137)