jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From shepy <vladosep...@yahoo.com>
Subject spi for WebDAV - uploading file
Date Fri, 13 Jul 2007 13:29:54 GMT

Hi,

  I'm trying to use SPI to JR WebDAV server (from contrib). I have found the
way how to retrieve the file from JR repository with this interface, but i
have problem finding out how to upload the file from JR repository using
methods in this SPI. I found method for importing XML structure with webDAV
, but i need to import binary files. Is this functionality TODO or can I do
this with existing methods? Can somebody point me in the right direction?

Thanks.