jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "sbarriba" <sbarr...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Strange "ignoring nonexistent item" and removeitem fails
Date Mon, 30 Jul 2007 10:12:38 GMT
Hi all,

We have a fairly complex structured node - Node A. Node A contains various
child nodes that have references.

When attempting to delete the Node A using removeitem in the command line:

exception: javax.jcr.ItemNotFoundException

message: eb76dc5d-4d56-4ceb-9586-fdcedd53a2e7

No exception is reporting in the JackRabbit log. Note that I can find no
nodes relating to the above ID (using a query) - the uuid of the node we're
trying to delete is cd2a933a-1da8-42c0-9236-d128c2cc9825.

As further info when performing a 'dump' on the node we see the following in
the JackRabbit logs:

30 Jul 2007 11:00:53,472 DEBUG org.apache.jackrabbit.core.LazyItemIterator
- ignoring nonexistent item eb76dc5d-4d56-4ceb-9586-fdcedd53a2e7

Immediately before this problem occurred some subnodes were successfully
deleted from Node A. This is the first time we've seen any kind of
corruption issues of this type.

Any recommendations on how to resolve this issue?

Regards,

Shaun.