jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "sbarriba" <sbarr...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Hot backup solutions?
Date Fri, 06 Jul 2007 12:58:12 GMT
Hi all,

What are people using to hot backup their JackRabbit repositories?

Our requirements are:

1)      The repository needs to be 100% available - so no downtime permitted

2)      It's sufficient to backup the data only - we can separately backup
the NodeTypes and Repository config etc.

I'm assuming that requirement 1) excludes the Backup contrib. tool?

We're currently using the command line contrib to manually export using
exportSysView - we are considering writing a simple Java Wrapper that can be
scheduled to do this for a particular set of workspaces.

All comments welcome.