jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Bob Kerfoot <bkerf...@dearborn.com>
Subject Versioned binary files stored as deltas rather than as exact copies of files?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 21:48:39 GMT
I am currently storing versionable .tgz files in my repository and the versions
are being created as expected as .bin files under
"/repositoryroot/version/blobs".

However the .bin file used to store each version of the binary is an exact
duplicate of the actual binary file being versioned rather than a delta
of the previous version and the current version.

Is there any way to have the the .bin files stored as deltas rather than as
exact copies of the binary being versioned?