jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Controller] Out of memory
Date Wed, 06 Jun 2007 13:53:34 GMT
On 6/6/07, Frédéric Esnault <fesn@legisway.com> wrote:

> Hi Jacco,
>
> It seems you have a regression in your app. Now we have an OutOfMemory
> error we didn't have with previous version (I'm using 0.61 as I said this
> morning). With a total of 10 000 contents, (3x 3300), clicking on one of the
> three categories root node (ie. the contracts node, containing the contract
> nodes), we get the OOM error.
>
> My boss had the same with 1 000 contents only (divided also in three).

I experience the same problem with large amount of nodes. The difference
between 0.6 and 0.6x is that the Node retrieval and reporting to the
TreeModel is done in threads (v0.6)  and was moved to one thread (v0.6x),
this because of the "gaps" in the tree..... but it seems that a new bug was
introduced instead.... :-(
I just hating the Swing TreeModel :-)

This evening I will try to solve the problem.

Jacco

--
Jacco van Weert -- 1111software@gmail.com