jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Controller] Standalone
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 16:36:46 GMT
On 6/5/07, Frédéric Esnault <fesn@legisway.com> wrote:

> About the batch startup script :
> Basically this is the same of the one I gave here, except it does not work
> for me (well launches the controller, but cannot connect) because the mySql
> jar is not included.
>
> About version 0.61 :
> It works fine, some new eye candy and maybe some features I didn't see
> yet.
> Now the double click feature is not what I was talking about. More
> generally speaking, I have two remarks about the "clicky" features :
> - first, a simple click on a property in the table (in the right hand
> side) should not open an select the corresponding property node in the tree.
> My opinion only, but it surprised me;

I can imagine.... JCR Controller works with one central selected item
(node/property).
The idea (good/wrong?) is that in future the table can show other things
related to a property...

- second, the double click on a reference property opens the corresponding
> property under the same node, and what I was saying is that it should open
> the referenced node.
> referenced node. I'm not in the contract node anymore, but it opened and
> selected the contractor node referenced by the contract property I double
> clicked.
>
> Am I clear enough?

Hmmmm.... but already if you double click on a (single!) value reference
value in the tree view the referenced node will be expanded and selected.

Jacco