jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Controller] First Release
Date Sun, 03 Jun 2007 22:48:38 GMT
On 6/1/07, Frédéric Esnault <fesn@legisway.com> wrote:

> Great ;)
>
> Another point (not a problem, just a suggestion) : when a node type has a
> reference property, and you select a content node of this node type, you
> correctly show on the right hand side JTable the referenced node uuid. It
> would be interesting to allow the user to navigate to the referenced node.
>
> For example, you select a node, and in the table you see the uuid of a
> referenced node (say, the contractors of a contract, known in the repository
> as contractors node types). In you contract node, you see two references to
> the contractors, and double clicking one of them would open the referenced
> node (selects the node in the JTree and refresh the data view).
>
> Hope I'm clear enough ;)

I think I know what you mean.... the current v0.6 version a small step has
been made towards that direction.
When you select a REFERENCE property you seen it's path and there is also a
"Goto" button which will select the referenced node..... well.... there is
still an issue with the automatic tree expansion, so you probably will see
some strange "gaps".

The multi-value properties (and references) are next on the list.