jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Jacco van Weert" <1111softw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: [JCR Controller] First Release
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 13:38:28 GMT
That should work already.... are you use the Transient connection?
Remember that the "Repository" text field should point to the directory
which contains the "repository", "version" and "workspaces" directories.
Otherwise the JCR Controller will create a new repository itself, I think
that would have to change......

Jacco

--