jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Christoph Kiehl <christ...@sulu3000.de>
Subject Re: Reregistering node types
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 08:53:19 GMT
Nicolas Dufour wrote:

> I have a little problem : If I try to reregister the same node type but
> with
> a added property I received a nice message such as : not implemented !
> I'm using 1.2.3. Does 1.3 solve this problem ? If not how to workaround ?

Most probably you change more than just adding a property. Most of the times
this message occurs if you remove a property or a child node from the nodetype
definition, because removal of those is not supported yet.
If you use 1.3 you will at least get a better error message pointing out which
change is unsupported.

Cheers,
Christoph