jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Anton Gavazuk" <antongava...@gmail.com>
Subject How to organize deploment on JBOSS
Date Mon, 25 Jun 2007 13:48:38 GMT
Hello all!
I have downloaded jackrabbit-jca-1.3.rar and jcr-ri-1.0.zip, put the lib
from jcr-ri-1.0.zip to lib dir of JBOSS (jackrabbit-1.0.jar).
After that I put jackrabbit-jca-1.3.rar in deployment dir and had error
like: "There is no such method bla bla bla".
I removed from server lib jackrabbit-1.0.jar and get from
jackrabbit-jca-1.3.rar jcr-1.0.jar and put it into server lib
And it works fine now.
But I have questions:
1) Where is actually imlementation of JCA?
2) What I did wrong?
3) I want to implement Model 2 (several app and one repository) - what I
have to do?
4) It's not convinient to save config xml in rar archive - is there any
another way to save repository.xml
5) What I have to do if I want to use several repositories?