jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: Did I miss the point about CND?
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 06:55:05 GMT
Hi Christian,

The CND file is not XML and it seems that the JackrabbitSessionFactory
defaults to XML, you should probably set the session factory's contentType
property to  JackrabbitNodeTypeManager.TEXT_X_JCR_CND. This may help.

Regards
Felix

PS: And yes, I just looked at the source code and no, I do not more of
SpringModules :-)