jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Felix Meschberger" <Felix.Meschber...@day.com>
Subject Re: Migrating Between Persistence Managers
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 06:47:40 GMT
Hi Adrian,

I would suggest, you setup a new workspace with the MySQL based persistence
manager and use Workspace.clone() method to create a clone of the original
workspace. You might want to not clone the /jcr:system tree, though, as this
tree is generally managed by the system and you won't need (and might not be
able) to touch anything in there.

Regards
Felix