jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Robert Dawson" <robert.daw...@ephox.com>
Subject Shutdown of model 1 repository
Date Thu, 28 Jun 2007 00:39:39 GMT
Hi all,

I'm working with a model 1 repository (embedded in a WAR), and trying to
ensure that it shuts down cleanly.  I'm finding a bunch of what seems to
be classloader related issues with this with tomcat 5.5.

I'm wondering if anyone can point me in the direction of how I should be
shutting down an embedded BindableRepository.

(for the interested - the pain starts with a NPE on log.info("Shutting
down repository..."); , then moves onto a WebappClassLoader loadClass
exception when I comment out the logging line and recompile).

Cheers,

Rob Dawson

Ephox Corporation
www.ephox.com <http://www.ephox.com>