jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric Esnault <f...@legisway.com>
Subject RE: deref problem
Date Fri, 29 Jun 2007 09:59:29 GMT
Sorry, my bad, I used the type of the dereferenced node as the jcr:deref() second argument,
I should have used its name. It works ;)

Frédéric Esnault

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Frédéric Esnault [mailto:fesn@legisway.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 29 juin 2007 11:27
À : users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Objet : jcr:deref problem

Hi there,

I'm facing a problem I cannot understand.

I'm getting a node reference with this xpath query :

/jcr:root/lgw:root/lgw:contracts/descendant::*[position() = 1]/descendant::*[position() =
6]/@lgw:externalContractor

The lgw:externalContractor holds a reference to a node of lgw:contractorType.

But when I try to dereference it with the following query, it does not return me my node...

/jcr:root/lgw:root/lgw:contracts/descendant::*[position() = 1]/descendant::*[position() =
6]/jcr:deref(@lgw:externalContractor, 'lgw:contractorType')

Does someone have an idea of something I would be missing?

Thanks !

Frederic Esnault