jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric Esnault <f...@legisway.com>
Subject RE: Importing and Exporting XML
Date Wed, 13 Jun 2007 12:25:29 GMT
I AM using system view export, as it seems this is the only way ;)

Frédéric Esnault

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Stefan Guggisberg [mailto:stefan.guggisberg@gmail.com]
Envoyé : mercredi 13 juin 2007 14:23
À : users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Objet : Re: Importing and Exporting XML

On 6/13/07, Frédéric Esnault <fesn@legisway.com> wrote:
> Of course, in wolly's case, it doesn't really matter, but jackrabbit is not supposed
to be  a "one use product", but a generic JCR. And I just tried my own use case, which is
not a very odd case, where I have some contracts referencing contractors by reference. And
with a document view, I loose these references, the contract managers also multivalued, and
so on.

> I don't know how you export references, because I can't.

the answer is simple: use system view export.

see http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/JCR-325 for a
discussion of multi-valued property representation in the
document view xml mapping.

please see also section 6.4.2.5 in the JSR 170 spec.

cheers
stefan