jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric Esnault <f...@legisway.com>
Subject Query - Row - multivalued properties
Date Tue, 12 Jun 2007 13:51:49 GMT
Hi all !

I'm wondering, when using a RowIterator on a query retrieving properties (//element(*, ns:mytype)/@ns:myprop).

The getColumnNames() and getValue() association works correctly, but fails when dealing with
a multivalued property.

How are we supposed to get the property values?

The Row interface proposes the methods :

getValues() : returns all the values;

getValue(String prop_name) : return the value of the property name given as a parameter.

Shouldn't it propose another method :

getValues(String prop_name), returning the values of the multivalued property given as a parameter.

As for now, I don't now how to get my multivalued props values...Jackrabbit doesn't like multivalued
properties, it seems...

Frederic Esnault