jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric Esnault <f...@legisway.com>
Subject JCR-325 - multivalued properties
Date Mon, 11 Jun 2007 09:33:40 GMT
I'd like to know if someone has more information about the problems I encountered trying to
export/import system view of my repository, using two different methods:

1. I created a "business root" called lgw:root, which is holding all my business content.
First method was to leave the node type informations in the repository and export the lgw:root
node (business export); like this I can use a fresh repository with just type informations
and import my lgw:root. But this doesn't work because of the previous error :

{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0}referenceable <http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0%7dreferenceable>
: already contained in primary node

2. I exported everything (repository root), and import in a brand new fresh repository, nothing
at all in it. And it fails with another error :

/jcr:root/jcr:system/jcr:nodeTypes: cannot add a child to a protected node

Is it a problem with jackrabbit or is it something I miss or do wrong?

Frederic Esnault