jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric Esnault <f...@legisway.com>
Subject RE: JCR-325 - multivalued properties in doc view export
Date Fri, 08 Jun 2007 14:22:32 GMT
May be I'm doing something wrong, but I tried two ways of exporting/importing system views
:

1. I created a "business root" called lgw:root, which is holding all my business content.
First method was to leave the node type informations in the repository and export the lgw:root
node (business export); like this I can use a fresh repository with just type informations
and import my lgw:root. But this doesn't work because of the previous error :

{http://www.jcp.org/jcr/mix/1.0}referenceable: already contained in primary node

 What surprises me is I import a node (not the repository root), and the export includes the
full node type description (primary type, mixin types....). I was guessing it was too much
during import because the lgw:root node type was already in the repository node types...;

2. I exported everything (repository root), and import in a brand new fresh repository, nothing
at all in it. And it fails with another error :

/jcr:root/jcr:system/jcr:nodeTypes: cannot add a child to a protected node

Basically, I understand the protected node complaint, but for an export, it should be managed
by the repository core, meaning it should be allowed in this situation.

Not sure if there is a way to import/export currently working.

Frédéric Esnault - Ingénieur R&D