jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric Esnault <f...@legisway.com>
Subject RE: Document view export : no multivalued values exported?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 15:49:54 GMT

Frédéric Esnault - Ingénieur R&D
Legisway
60 boulevard de la mission Marchand
92400 Courbevoie La Défense

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Frédéric Esnault
Envoyé : jeudi 7 juin 2007 17:25
À : Frédéric Esnault
Objet : Document view export : no references exported?

Hi !

I was playing with export/import and I'm facing a problem : when importing back the exported
document view (after clearing the repository of course), I get an error saying that a mandatory
property is missing. I checked my repository, the mandatory properties the error talks about
are there, but...they do not appear in the exported XML document. So of course import is complaining.

 After fast analysis, it seems all the multivalued properties (ie. containing uuids of other
nodes) are not exported.

Is it a bug, or am I missing something?

 I call the Session exportDocumentView method, using the OutputStream version with :
- skipBinary : true
- noRecurse : false

Everything else is correctly exported (well it seems)...

The system export seems to work...

Frederic Esnault