jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric Esnault <f...@legisway.com>
Subject RE: [JCR Controller] Standalone
Date Tue, 05 Jun 2007 11:51:35 GMT
About the batch startup script :
 Basically this is the same of the one I gave here, except it does not work for me (well launches
the controller, but cannot connect) because the mySql jar is not included.

About version 0.61 :
 It works fine, some new eye candy and maybe some features I didn't see yet.
Now the double click feature is not what I was talking about. More generally speaking, I have
two remarks about the "clicky" features :
- first, a simple click on a property in the table (in the right hand side) should not open
an select the corresponding property node in the tree. My opinion only, but it surprised me;
- second, the double click on a reference property opens the corresponding property under
the same node, and what I was saying is that it should open the referenced node.

For example, I have a contract, referencing to contractor nodes. With the current version
of JCRController :
- I click on my contract, the table on the right shows me the properties;
- in the table, if I (double) click on one of the contractor references (uuid), the property
tree node is selected and opened, but I stay in my contract, I do not navigate to the contractor.

What I'd like :
- I click on my contract, it displays the properties in the table;
- I double click on a contractor reference in the table (or in the tree), and it actually
navigates to the referenced node. I'm not in the contract node anymore, but it opened and
selected the contractor node referenced by the contract property I double clicked.

Am I clear enough?

Frédéric Esnault - Ingénieur R&D
Legisway
60 boulevard de la mission Marchand