jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From Frédéric Esnault <f...@legisway.com>
Subject RE: [JCR Controller] First Release
Date Fri, 01 Jun 2007 14:01:59 GMT
Sorry, my bad, it is working perfectly, i see my custom node types as well as my content nodes.
This tool about to join the jackrabbit project, and it would be deserved, you did a great
work !

Frédéric Esnault - Ingénieur R&D
Legisway
60 boulevard de la mission Marchand
92400 Courbevoie La Défense

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jacco van Weert [mailto:1111software@gmail.com]
Envoyé : vendredi 1 juin 2007 15:38
À : users@jackrabbit.apache.org
Objet : Re: [JCR Controller] First Release

That should work already.... are you use the Transient connection?
Remember that the "Repository" text field should point to the directory
which contains the "repository", "version" and "workspaces" directories.
Otherwise the JCR Controller will create a new repository itself, I think
that would have to change......

Jacco

--