jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Stefan Guggisberg" <stefan.guggisb...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Mixin type problem?
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 08:06:42 GMT
hi juerg,

On 6/6/07, Juerg Meier <jmeier@ctp.com> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been working with Jackrabbit for some time now (with storage on the file system),
but I don't know what's wrong in the following case.

> I have the following situation (CND):
>
> [td:place] > nt:base,mix:versionable,td:sourceable
> -td:refId (string)
>
> [td:sourceable] > mix:versionable
>   mixin
> -td:source (reference)
>
> [td:source] > nt:base,mix:versionable
> -td:refId (string)
>
> Here's the code fragment that adds nodes of type td:source to td:place (n):

>                                     for (Source source : dto.getSources())
>                 {
>                         Node sourceNode = getSession().getNodeByUUID(source.getId());
>                         n.setProperty("td:source", sourceNode);
>                 }
>
> The place-node gets added without exception. However, if I want to retrieve it, it does
not appear. It also does not show up in tools such as JcrConverter. And if I try to delete
node n, the following exception appears:

>     class javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException
>     no matching property definition found for {http://mydomain.com/ns/td}source
>
> That's all. As mentioned, I have no clue what goes wrong here, perhaps, and would highly
appreciate any hint.

there's not enough information, sorry. could you please provide a
small test case
(incl. your cnd file) that demonstrates your problem?

cheers
stefan