jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Martin Perez" <mper...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: memory profiling of jackrabbit
Date Sat, 16 Jun 2007 06:30:27 GMT
Hi Togeir,

Seeing a constant increase in the size of your old generation does not mean
necessarely that there is a memory problem. It can be some tolerable
background activity that moves references to the old gen.

I would take a look to the old generation size but only after major garbage
collections. If that size does continuously increase after major GCs then
you have a problem.

Cheers,
Martin