jackrabbit-users mailing list archives

From "Edgar Poce" <edgarp...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: jcr-taglib status
Date Thu, 07 Jun 2007 17:42:46 GMT
Hi,

On 6/7/07, Herman Reintke <hreintke@tauri.nl> wrote:
> Before doing a lot of work and finding out I am working on an old/outdated/not
> working version :
>
> - Is anyone using jcr-taglib ?

Not now, but I used it before

> - Should the version in trunk/contrib be working correctly with Jackrabbit 1.3 ?
I think it should because it works on top of the jcr API.

> - I used mvn install to compile the taglib, is that correct ?
yes

> - Do I need any other components to get the taglib to work ?

Add the following dependency to your web project

		<dependency>
			<groupId>commons-jexl</groupId>
			<artifactId>commons-jexl</artifactId>
			<version>1.0</version>
			<scope>compile</scope>
		</dependency>

and register the taglib in your web app with the following tld:
jcrtaglib\src\examples\web\WEB-INF\taglib\jcr.tld

br,
edgar